When it comes to fall i love to wear the "school uniform" style. Let me show you some of my must-haves for this fall and what i like to wear it with during fall.
1. Knee dress- Pick out from your wardrobe a vintage/retro dress that show your femininity. Plus they're a good alternative between long or short dress..
2. Tweed jacket- What can i say about this? It's a hit of this season and should totally be in every women wardrobe.
3. Sweater- Who doesn't love a baggy chunky sweater with skinny jeans, booties and hat on the lazy fall days? It's the easiest way you can wear comfortable pieces but still look chic.
4. Blouse- White collar bow blouse with elegant shorts and ballerinas are the best way to look girly and romantic. Don't forget to buy macarons and you will feel like in Paris.
5. Booties- You can combine booties with everything. Dress, skirts, jeans, shorts. You can wear it as a casual, romantic, elegant look... It's up to your fantasy.